Historic old mill guest house accommodating 7 people
- 3 bedrooms, living-room, open kitchen, 2 bathrooms with shower, 1 powder room
- Total living area 120 m2 (1200 square feet)
- Play area around the house 1,5 hectares (3,7 acres)
- Originally built 17th century
- Newly renovated in 2009
- Washer, dryer, dishwasher
- Coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle
- Gas oven & range
- Refrigerator (sp) with freezer
- 3 Bedrooms : 1 bed 180 x 200 cm (70 x 80 inches) or 2 beds 90 x 200 cm (35 x 80 inches) per room + 1 single - Flexible bed arrangements
- Sheets and towels are furnished with a 15 euros per person supplement.
- Hair dryer
- Central heating (radiant floor heating on ground level, modern radiators in rest of the house.)
- TV and DVD player and free WIFI Internet access
- Garden furniture, bench, table and chairs
- Ample Private Parking
A cleaning service is available at the end of your stay for a supplement of 60 euros
Historic stone guest house, it was previously the mill house of the nearby Château of Cussigny. Le Moulin de Cussigny is a charming and leisurely place to stay. Ideally located in the heart of the famous wine region between Beaune, Nuits-Saint-Georges and Dijon. Wine tasting, culture, walking, biking and many other activities abound. Owner and manager Jean-Philippe LEFILS is an active member of the local wine trade and is a second generation "Courtier en Vins". He and his family are well known locally and have an extensive network in the local wine trade. Per prior arrangement, he can organize wine tastings.
French and fluent english spoken.
Owner lives on the premises. Pets are not allowed. Personal transportation is required.
A little stream runs though the property which could create risk for very young children. Children are the entire responsibility of their caretakers.
Independant stone guest house on 3 levels attached to the main building. East/west orientation. Buses and train station : Corgoloin : 4 km. Grocery and shopping stores : 10 km. Village 500m. Paris is about 2 hours to Beaune and 1h45 to Dijon by train. Lyon is 1 hour.